Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Want My Garrett Gazette!

Yet another Press Secretary for Representative Scott Garrett has left (the third, I think, since I started blogging); and that means Chief of Staff Amy Smith is doing double duty. However, it should be noted we're missing our Garrett Gazette!

I know I may be a bit critical of the Gazette's content from time to time, but we as a District have had an award winning newsletter coming to us.

With all of the big votes this week, it would have been good to know Garrett's thoughts. The Gazette also usually provides information that's actually useful for constituents, such as Mobile Constituent Service Hours.

I realize it's just one week, but in a year where Republicans are saying they need to frame their races locally, Garrett losing the one thing he does well is something he really can't afford.

No comments: