Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Once Had A Blog...

Similar to January, things have gone crazy at work (It's 2AM, I just got home) and blogging has fallen by the wayside. It doesn't mean I don't care, it's just that I don't have time.

In spite of this, my readership has grown in recent weeks as people are Googling our candidates here in the Fifth. In a sense, that makes the last two years of blogging seem worth it, as people coming searching for Representative Scott Garrett or Dennis Shulman have a lot of material to base their opinions on.

My next big post will probably be after the debate on Sunday (where are my press credentials?). After that, I can't really be sure.

For my regular readers, I apologize. For the newbies, welcome; you've got a little over 500 posts to look at. You should be caught up by the time I get back in the swing of things.

No comments: