Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Seriously, You're Going To Have To Call

I've spoken with a few folks about the town hall meeting Representative Scott Garrett is hosting on No Child Left Behind. In this week's Garrett Gazette he gives a reminder, and recommends you call if you have any questions. You just might.

WHAT: Town Hall Meeting on No Child Left Behind

WHERE: Ramapo College of New Jersey Alumni Lounges
505
Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430
WHEN: Saturday, April
21, 2007
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

To make the most of our time together at this town hall
meeting, I'm asking teachers and administrators to come share their thoughts and
experiences from 6 to 7 pm, and parents and students to
participate from 7 to 8 pm.

I hope you will be able to join me and share your thoughts
on this important issue. If you have any questions, please contact my Paramus
district staff at 201-712-0330.
This isn't a dig on Garrett, this sort of thing happens. It is kind of funny, though. Besides, this isn't nearly as bad as when he put out the statement slamming the wrong country for the Dubai Ports World deal. I think he went after Saudi Arabia, but I'll have to dig up the print out. If you are planning to go, I strongly suggest you call.

No comments: