Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Garrett on Mancow

Update 1: They haven't posted anything for free yet with Garrett, and may not. If I can find a link somewhere I'll throw it up here.

Well, the Representative Scott Garrett media blitz is continuing. Tomorrow morning he'll be on Mancow's Morning Madhouse at 7:20 AM to discuss the fauxtest over gas prices.

For those that are unfamiliar, Mancow was huge in Chicago before getting kicked off of Q101 (he knocked Howard Stern off the air). Offensive to as many as he is adored by, even though he doesn't have a presence in Chicago at the moment, Mancow still ranks 14th on Talkers Heavy Hundred. That's the highest ranking of any primarily FM DJ if I'm reading it right.

In addition to hosting things like pay-per-view hardcore midget wrestling, Mancow does interviews where he wears his hardcore Libertarian beliefs on his sleeve. He's done some pretty wild interviews with folks like Representative Ron Paul and Gene Simmons.

I'm not going to lie, this is one I'm looking forward to hearing. I'll post a link to Garrett's podcast as soon as it's up.

No comments: